“Lux-X” has received ISO 9001:2015 certification
“Lux-X” has successfully passed the certification process and received the DSTU ISO 9001:2015 certificate of quality management system compliance, replacing the previously standard ISO 9001:2009 system. “Lux-X” is one of the first enterprises in the Kharkiv region to receive this certification.
Certification, according to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, confirms the high reliability level of the Scientific and Production Enterprise “Lux-X” (LLC) and the management system’s compliance with international standards.
ISO 9001:2015 is used to increase customer satisfaction and product quality management. This is the first, and main, step to establishing trust in business cooperation. Operating in the QMS system ensures successful development of an enterprise’s business, not only in the domestic market, but also facilitates access to foreign markets and partners.
For “Lux-X”, working in the ISO system means:
- a unified process that is constantly being analysed and provides the company’s management the ability to affect improvement;
- a set of standards that formulate the criteria for product acceptability;
- continuous resource investment in staff development;
- identification of key analysis points in the product life cycle to determine when it is best to make decisions regarding the termination of obsolete products’ release and make new product launches;
- the process of making adjustments to the work and analysis processes to allow for problem solving and elimination of their causes.
The introduction and continuous improvement of the quality management system in accordance with the requirements of DSTU ISO 9001:2015 is a strategic decision, and a determining factor in successful enterprise development providing for establishment of trusting consumer and supplier relationships with SPE “Lux-X” (LLC).