- self-adhesive label and adhesive tape production;
- sealing polyethylene bags;
- fixing graphics products for commercial and retail purposes;
- production of hygiene products, medical plasters, etc.
Lux-X delivers goods from the British manufacturer - BeardowAdams hot-melt adhesives, because this world-famous brand offers hot melt adhesives effective in working with any surface (paper, foil, foam, textiles, fabrics, etc.) and with the highest adhesion and production quality.
The range of BAM™ hot melt adhesives with residual adhesion (HMPSA) is effective when working with almost any surface: paper, foil, foam, textiles, fabrics, etc. Each brand of adhesive has unique specialized performance characteristics, which allows you to assess how suitable the hot-melt is for your particular use.
Hot-melts with residual adhesion have the following properties:
- high-speed application;
- colour - from transparent to amber;
- residual adhesion;
- different levels of tackiness: from low to high;
- environmental friendliness and lack of allergenic ingredients;
- resistant to extreme temperatures: -40 to +100°С.
- high heat resistance;
- high cohesive strength;
- adhesion to complex surfaces;
- can be used at low temperatures;
- fills gaps and seals;
- water resistance and waterproofing;
- compliant with international standards.
Hot-melts with residual adhesion from BeardowAdams are available under the trademark Pressen™
|Viscosity (Brookfield) at 140°С, сPs||~ 1000 — 11500|
|Operating temperature, °С||150 - 190|
|Application method||slit heads, roller, sprayer, nozzles, roller|
|Shelf life||36 months|
|Form of issue:||ecoblocks, blocks|
Delivery of Hot-Melt for adhesive tape
You can order the delivery of our products throughout Ukraine. Free delivery is offered when ordering over 30 kg.
Buying Hot-Melt for adhesive tape
To buy English BeardowAdams Hot-Melts for adhesive tape from the official distributor - SPE «LUX-X» (LLC) - use the "Order" or "Hot line" button and our managers will contact you as soon as possible.