We are a wholesale-and-production company. But for your convenience, we process orders for adhesives starting from 10 kg.
PVA dispersion is a product characterized by high adhesion to different surfaces; it is resistant to external factors. The adhesive bond quickly reaches a high level of strength.
Appearance of PVA dispersion – a white liquid and when it dries it becomes a transparent film.
The modified water-soluble adhesive R-2 of the Lux-R line produced by SPE «LUX-X» (LLC) is a complete analog of plasticized PVA dispersion. The modified water-soluble adhesive is based on polyvinylacetate dispersion, polymerization accelerators, hardeners and additives for stabilization and preservation.
The Lux-R group brands of glues can be used both for the roller and disc machine on-line method and manual application.
- Packaging and Printing Industry: production of paper bags, cardboard and winding containers, corrugated box bonding;
- Woodworking and Furniture Production: hard and soft wood bonding, plywood, tonguing, assembly gluing;
- Construction Works: bonding linoleum and facing tile, introduction to chalk and cement mortars;
- Textile Industry: bonding foam rubber, leather, fabric and other materials;
- Manufacturing of paint and varnish products and adhesives.
Advantages of PVA dispersion
- Unique adhesive properties - wood, plastic and paper adhere to many surfaces;
- PVA dispersion is non-toxic and non-combustible;
- Fast setting speed;
- Durable bonding of surfaces through effective wetting and penetration of the material;
- For sanitary and hygienic requirements, PVA dispersion can be used in the manufacture of products for children, food packaging, paper, furniture and other products.
Important to know!
PVA dispersion’s consumption rate depends on the materials, application method and operating temperature. When working with other types of adhesives, it is recommended you pre-test for compatibility.
|Dynamic viscosity at 20 °С, Pa·s||40 - 100|
|рН value||4 ± 1|
|Solids content, %||51 ± 2|
|Operating temperature, °С||+15… +35|
|Storage||At temperature of + 5… +30 °Сin a tightly closed container|
|Form of issue:||Polymer eurocontainers of 10-1000 kg|
Why is it advantageous to buy dispersion adhesives in SPE «LUX-X» (LLC)?
If you really need a reliable dispersion adhesive, SPE «LUX-X» (LLC) can provide it.
The company produces adhesives with an impeccable reputation, developed according to European methods and confirmed by quality certificates.
You can find the glue you need from among 60 trademarked adhesives for different types of work. Delivery is free when you order over 30 kg.
For price and varieties, please contact the hotline or by using the feedback form.
Cost of PVA dispersion
Dear Customers! For details on availability of goods, wholesale and retail prices for SPE «LUX-X» (LLC) dispersion adhesives, please contact our managers by phone or e-mail.
Frequently Asked Questions
A product is delivered to a Buyer within five days from the instance of receiving an order from the Buyer.
A product is delivered across the entire territory of Ukraine. With orders in commercial volumes of cold water-based ТМ Lux adhesives and hot melt ТМ ВАМ adhesives, delivery is free-ofcharge. With smaller order volumes, delivery is paid according to carrier service rates..
Lux-X LLC is certified to DSTU ISO 9001:2015 and has all the approval documentation for producing commercial adhesives. The quality guarantee is confirmed by quality certificates for each lot of produced and sold products, and by safety and health certificates.