Instruction Manual For Hot-Melt Adhesives
When working with hot melts, it is necessary:
- not to allow dust and moisture to enter the hot melt;
- to keep the glue system clean;
- to observe the recommended temperature for the hot melt adhesive;
- to reduce the temperature of the tank during long stops;
- to replenish the reservoir regularly while maintaining the recommended level;
- to make sure that the lid of the tank is closed;
- when cleaning equipment, use personal protective equipment;
- not to use too cold surfaces for bonding;
- never to use spilled glue.
Factors affecting the quality of bonding:
- application temperature;
- temperature and humidity of the materials to be bonded;
- properties of the materials to be glued;
- external influences;
- temperature conditions in the production room.
- Carry out service maintenance (cleaning of the tank, gluing units, replacement of filters, etc.);
- Timely replace faulty parts of the equipment.
Storage: Store the glue in a cool dry place in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations.