Instruction Manual for Hot-Melt Adhesives
When working with hot melts, it is imperative:
- to prevent dust or moisture from entering the hot melt;
- to keep the glue system clean;
- to observe the recommended temperature for the hot melt adhesive;
- to reduce the tank temperature during long stops;
- to replenish the reservoir regularly to maintain the recommended level;
- to ensure that the lid of the tank is closed;
- to use personal protective equipment when cleaning equipment;
- to not use surfaces that are too cold for bonding;
- to never use spilled glue.
Factors affecting the bonding quality:
- application temperature;
- temperature and humidity of the materials to be bonded;
- properties of the materials to be glued;
- external influences;
- temperature conditions in the production room.
- Carry out service maintenance (cleaning of the tank, gluing units, replacement of filters, etc.);
- Timely replacement of faulty equipment components.
Storage: Store the glue in a cool dry place in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations.