We are a wholesale-and-production company. But for your convenience, we process orders for adhesives starting from 10 kg.
PVAc adhesive is widely used not only in domestic conditions, but also for industrial purposes: woodworking, building, printing, packaging, etc. In addition to PVAc adhesives, SPE «LUX-X» (LLC) produces PVAc dispersion. It is often used for industrial purposes, as it has a high level of adhesive ability and frost resistance. Thus, PVAc "Lux" adhesives are suitable for both professional and home use.
- Woodworking and furniture production: all kinds of assembly gluing, tonguing, bonding hard and soft wood, plywood, etc;
- Various construction works, including bonding linoleum and facing tiles;
- Textile industry: bonding different materials (leather, foam rubber and fabric products).
- It is recommended as an additive in chalk and cement mortars, putties, water-based paints, etc.
Advantages of PVAc adhesive.
- Suitable for domestic use and manufacturing;
- High concentration of the main component;
- Elastic, transparent and high-strength adhesive bonds. It does not turn yellow!
- Has a D2 moisture resistance level and can be used in humid environments;
- PVAc is applicable for use in hot and cold presses;
- Dilution with water to the required consistency before use is possible;
- Excellent adhesion to different substrates;
- Does not contain fillers;
- Contains preservative additives.
Technical characteristics and properties of PVAc adhesive:
A white viscous liquid, the glue film is colourless;
- The adhesive joint is resistant to external factors;
- 51% solid residue;
- Non-toxic, fire-safe;
- The storage warranty period is one year from the date of production.
Prices for PVAc glue
|Container, kg||Price, UAH|
Applications of PVAc adhesive
Before using the adhesive, it should be thoroughly mixed. If necessary, it can be diluted with water immediately before use. Adhesive consumption depends on the application method and the substrates to be bonded.
Clean the surface to of dirt and dust before application, then apply a thin layer of adhesive to the surfaces to be bonded and allow it to stand for a while. After joining with another surface, the parts to be bonded should be pressed together. After drying, the surfaces do not change color.
|Viscosity (Rheotest, Z1, 2b, 20 °С), Pa*c||80 - 100|
|рН value||4 ± 1|
|Mass fraction of solid residue, %||51 ± 2|
|Open time||3 - 8|
|Consumption, g/m2||90 - 180|
|Operating temperature, °С||+15… +35|
|Storage||1 year at a temperature of + +5 ... +25 ° C in a tightly closed container|
|Form of issue:||Polymer eurocontainers 1; 3; 5; 10; 20; 33; 1000 kg|
Where can you buy adhesives?
To choose the trademarked "Lux" PVAc adhesive properly, the first step is determining what purpose you need it for first. You can find whatever PVAc adhesive you need, get the best price for PVAc and order it in the required quantity at any time on our website. Company specialists are ready to provide expert consultation. Free delivery of industrial volumes is offered within Ukraine for a short time.
Frequently Asked Questions
A product is produced and delivered to a Buyer within five days from the instance of receiving an order from the Buyer.
A product is delivered across the entire territory of Ukraine. With orders in commercial volumes of cold water-based ТМ Lux adhesives and hot melt ТМ ВАМ adhesives, delivery is free-ofcharge. With smaller order volumes, delivery is paid according to carrier service rates..
Lux-X LLC is certified to DSTU ISO 9001:2015 and has all the approval documentation for producing commercial adhesives. The quality guarantee is confirmed by quality certificates for each lot of produced and sold products, and by safety and health certificates.