Often, a consumer decides to purchase goods based on their appearance. The label is the face of the product; the buyer sees it even before learning of the product’s quality. The label provides the necessary product information; it creates brand recognition and establishes its individuality among many other possibilities. Therefore, it is very important that the label is firmly affixed to the package and it reaches the consumer in good condition. To do this you need a high-quality and reliable BeardowAdams trademarked labelling adhesive!
SPE «LUX-X» (LLC) offers labelling adhesives suitable for many materials that meet all the requirements for high-quality hot-melt adhesives. Our product is in great demand among the world's leading manufacturers and meets international quality standards.
BeardowAdams Hot-melt BAMTM for labelling and bonding various materials
SPE «LUX-X» (LLC) can provide you with hot melt, which is perfect for both paper and plastic labels. These labels can be glued on the surface of containers of different materials:
- PET bottles, including cold and wet.
- Glass and metal surfaces.
- Containers with carbonated and non-carbonated drinks.
Hot-melts of BearowAdams are able to work with different types of labelling machines, which can glue up to 70,000 thousand bottles per hour. This allows us to use our product in large-scale factory production environments.
BAM hot melt adhesive labelling provides a strong attachment for a variety of bonded substrates that are used in production.
Properties of BAM™ labelling adhesive:
- color - from transparent to amber;
- excellent adhesion to different types of labels;
- residual stickiness (PSA);
- high resistance to environmental factors;
- does not cause damage to equipment parts during operation;
- flow rate depends on the equipment, the quality of the label and packaging to be bonded and the application temperature.
- low glue application temperature;
- label allows for expansion of PET containers;
- adhesives are wrapped in a film that dissolves in labelling machines;
- compliant with international standards.
|Viscosity (Brookfield) at 140°С, сPs||580-1500|
|Softening point (ring and ball method) °С||70-78|
|Operating temperature, °С||120-160|
|Application method||nozzles, a glue shaft, a roller|
|Shelf life||36 months|
|Form of issue:||granules, plates|
Delivery of Labelling Hot-Melt adhesive
You can order the delivery of our products throughout Ukraine. Free delivery when ordering over 30 kg.
To buy Labelling Hot-Melt adhesive
To buy English BeardowAdams Labelling Hot-Melt from the official distributor, SPE «LUX-X» (LLC), use the "Order" or "Hot line" buttons and our managers will contact you as soon as possible.