Often, the consumer decides to purchase goods, focusing on the appearance of products. The label is the face of the product; the buyer sees it even before learning the quality of the product. The label indicates the necessary information about the product; it creates brand recognition and its individuality among many others. Therefore, it is very important that the label is firmly held on the package and reached the consumer in good condition. To do this you will need a high-quality and reliable labelling adhesive of TM BeardowAdams!
SPE «LUX-X» (LLC) offers labelling adhesives suitable for many materials and meet all the requirements for high-quality hot-melt adhesives. Our product is in great demand among the world's leading manufacturers and meets international quality standards.
BeardowAdams Hot-melt BAM™ for labelling and bonding various materials
SPE «LUX-X» (LLC) will provide you with hot melt, which is perfect for both paper and plastic labels. These labels can be glued on the surface of containers of different materials:
- PET bottles, including cold and wet.
- Glass and metal surfaces.
- Containers with carbonated and non-carbonated drinks.
Hot-melts of BearowAdams are able to work with different types of labelling machines, which can glue up to 70 000 thousand bottles per hour; this allows us to use our product in the large-scale factory production.
BAM labelling hot melt adhesive provides a strong connection of a variety of bonded substrates used in production.
Properties of BAM™ labelling adhesive:
- color - from transparent to amber;
- excellent adhesion to different types of labels;
- residual stickiness (PSA);
- high resistance to environmental factors;
- it does not cause damage to the equipment parts during operation;
- the flow rate depends on the equipment, the quality of the label and packaging to be bonded, and the application temperature.
- low temperature of glue application;
- sticking of labels taking into account expansion of PET containers;
- supply of adhesives wrapped in a film that dissolves in labeling machines;
- compliance with international standards.
|Viscosity (Brookfield) at 140°С, сPs||580-1500|
|Softening point (ring and ball method) °С||70-78|
|Operating temperature, °С||120-160|
|Application method||nozzles, a glue shaft, a roller|
|Shelf life||36 months|
|Form of issue:||granules, plates|
Delivery of Labelling Hot-Melt
You can order the delivery of our products throughout Ukraine. Free delivery when ordering over 30 kg.
To buy Labelling Hot-Melt
To buy English BeardowAdams Labelling Hot-Melt from the official distributor - SPE «LUX-X» (LLC) - use the buttons "Order" or "Hot line" and our managers will contact you as soon as possible.