We are a wholesale-and-production company. But for your convenience, we process orders for adhesives starting from 10 kg.
Engineers are constantly working on new building and finishing materials that allow implementing luxurious and original solutions for interior design. Hanging traditional wallpaper is no longer fashionable. The recent trend is glass fiber wallpaper.
Glass fiber wallpaper is very popular among homeowners because they have a number of unique qualities:
- durability – service life of up to 30 years;
- ecological compatibility, incombustibility;
- high strength and moisture resistance;
- ability to withstand several layers of paint;
- resistance to rotting;
- can be used as a basis for further design solutions.
In order for glass fiber wallpaper to serve you for many years and not peel off prematurely, it is necessary to use high-quality glass fiber wallpaper glue. Only properly selected glue can ensure reliable adhesion to different surfaces. For gluing glass fiber wallpaper, it is necessary to use the specially designed ready-to-use "Lux" glue.
"Lux" Glass-fibre wallpaper glue. Features and Benefits
- Hypoallergenic, produced from high-quality ingredients;
- Contains antifungal and anti-mould additives;
- Withstands several freezing cycles;
- Quick drying (less than 2 hours);
- Allows adjustment of the canvas after application for 15-20 minutes;
- Sealed, easy-to-use plastic 1, 5 and 10 kg containers.
Prices for Glass-fibre wallpaper glue "Lux"
|Container, kg||Price, UAH|
Application data sheet for "Lux" glass-fibre wallpaper glue
- The surface should be dry, smooth and firm. Turn off the electricity and remove the covers of the electric switches and electrical outlets.
- Prime the surface with glue diluted with water in the ratio of 1 part glue and 2 parts water. Allow to dry.
- Apply the glue on the surface to be glued, not on the wallpaper, in a thick layer using a roller or a wide brush for a width of 1-1.5 m. Use a brush for the plinths.
- Glue the pre-cut stripes of the wallpaper vertically to the wall (use a plumb line). Smooth the wallpaper carefully from the middle to the edges with a wide brush or spatula. If you glue the wallpaper strip incorrectly, it can easily be removed and pasted again, applying one more layer of glue.
- Allow to dry for 2 hours. We recommend priming the wallpaper evenly with glue, diluted with water by 10%, before painting. This will significantly reduce future paint consumption. Painting the wallpaper should be carried out no sooner than 24 hours after priming with glue.
- After finishing work, wash your instruments with water.
- when gluing glass fibre wallpapers, the air temperature in the room should be between +10 and + 30° C;
- air humidity should be no more than 70%;
- do not expose to direct sunlight or drafts while gluing or the drying period.
Where can you buy glass-fibre wallpaper glue?
You can buy high quality "Lux" glass-fiber wallpaper glue on our website anywhere in Ukraine whenever it is convenient for you. The glue’s price is indicated on our website. Product can be delivered within Ukraine whenever it is convenient for you. To buy, click the "Order" button and fill out the feedback form.
Frequently Asked Questions
A product is produced and delivered to a Buyer within five days from the instance of receiving an order from the Buyer.
A product is delivered across the entire territory of Ukraine. With orders in commercial volumes of cold water-based ТМ Lux adhesives and hot melt ТМ ВАМ adhesives, delivery is free-ofcharge. With smaller order volumes, delivery is paid according to carrier service rates..
Lux-X LLC is certified to DSTU ISO 9001:2015 and has all the approval documentation for producing commercial adhesives. The quality guarantee is confirmed by quality certificates for each lot of produced and sold products, and by safety and health certificates.