We are a wholesale-and-production company. But for your convenience, we process orders for adhesives starting from 10 kg.
Scientific and production enterprise “Lux-X” (LLC) is the leading domestic producer and supplier of construction, labeling, packaging, bookbinding and other industrial adhesives. The advantages of using our products have been noted by well-known Ukrainian and global companies. Now we offer you "Lux" PVAc professional quality adhesive for home use!
How to choose PVAc building adhesives?
When carrying out repair and construction works, PVAc adhesives are used for:
- building wooden houses;
- floor covering joints;
- production of paints, glues, putties;
- additives for mortars and mixtures.
To ensure that our products firmly adhere and will serve you for a long time, when choosing a PVAc building adhesive you must consider:
- The percentage of dry residue that shows the amount of polymer in the adhesive and is responsible for the strength of the adhesive compounds. High quality PVAc adhesives should be about 50%.
- The colour of the glutinous seam: It should be transparent after drying. If PVAc adhesives are cloudy after drying it indicates the presence of impurities, which reduces the strength characteristics of the adhesive.
- High quality PVAc glue should be thick, white and homogeneous without lumps or inclusions.
- The adhesive should have the characteristic PVAc smell.
- Woodworking and furniture manufacturing: all kinds of assembling, cleat, bonding of hard and soft woods, plywood, etc.
- Different construction activities, including linoleum and facing tile bonding.
- Textile industry: bonding of different materials (leather, foam and cloth products).
- It is recommended as an additive in chalk and cement mortars, fillers, water-based paints, etc.
Prices for PVAc Adhesives
|Container, kg||Price, UAH|
PVAc adhesive advantages:
- it is suitable both for domestic and industrial use;
- high concentration of primary component;
- flexible, transparent and high-strength adhesive joints. Will not turn yellow!
- it has a D2 water resistance class and can be used in wet areas;
- applicable in hot and cold presses;
- it is possible to dilute with water to desired consistency before use;
- excellent adhesion to various materials;
- does not contain any fillers;
- contains preservatives.
Mix carefully before use. If necessary, it is possible to dilute with water before use. Adhesive consumption depends on the application method and materials being bonded.
It is necessary to prepare the surface by cleaning it of dirt and dust. Apply a thin layer of adhesive on the bonding surface and wait for a short time. Once connected to the other surface, press the parts to be bonded together. After drying, the bonded surfaces do not change in color.
- White viscous liquid, colourless adhesive film;
- 51% dry residue;
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, non-hazardous;
- Application temperature: from +15 to +35°С;
- Shelf life warranty– one year from production date;
- Storage: keep in a tightly closed container in temperatures between +5 to +30°С;
- Packing - resealable plastic buckets of 1, 3 and 5 kg;
- Industrial volumes– plastic buckets of 30 kg, 1 t container.
How can you buy PVAc adhesive?
The experts of scientific and production enterprise “Lux-X” (LLC) provide comprehensive consulting, technology and information support. There is free special delivery within Ukraine for industrial-scale volumes. If you have questions about prices and product catalogue, please contact us through the hotline or via the feedback form.
|Viscosity (Rheotest, Z1, 2b, 20 °С), Pa*s||80 - 100|
|рН value||4 ± 1|
|Mass fraction of dry residue, %||51 ± 2|
|Time of open exposure, min||3 - 8|
|Expenditure, g/м2||90 - 180|
|Storage||1 year at the temperature from + 5… +30 °С in a tightly closed container|
|Production form||Polymer euro containers 1; 3; 5; 10; 20; 33; 1000 кг|
Frequently Asked Questions
A product is delivered to a Buyer within five days from the instance of receiving an order from the Buyer.
A product is delivered across the entire territory of Ukraine. With orders in commercial volumes of cold water-based ТМ Lux adhesives and hot melt ТМ ВАМ adhesives, delivery is free-ofcharge. With smaller order volumes, delivery is paid according to carrier service rates..
Lux-X LLC is certified to DSTU ISO 9001:2015 and has all the approval documentation for producing commercial adhesives. The quality guarantee is confirmed by quality certificates for each lot of produced and sold products, and by safety and health certificates.