PVAС “LUX” ADHESIVE
Scientific and production enterprise “Lux-X” LLC is the leading domestic producer and supplier of construction, labeling, packaging, bookbinding and other industrial adhesives. Advantages of our products have already been assessed by well-known Ukrainian and worldwide companies. Now we offer you PVAС "Lux" adhesive which is suitable not only for professionals!
How to choose PVA building adhesive?
When carrying out repair and construction works, PVA adhesive is used for:
- building wooden houses;
- joints of floor coverings;
- production of paints, glues, putties;
- additives to mortars and mixtures.
To ensure that the products have been firmly connected and will serve for a long time, when choosing a PVA building adhesive, one must pay attention to the following:
- The percentage of dry residue that shows the amount of polymer in the adhesive and is responsible for the strength of the adhesive compounds. It should be about 50% in PVA adhesive of high quality.
- The color of the glutinous seam: It should be transparent after drying. If PVA after drying is cloudy – this indicates the presence of cheapening impurities, which also reduces the strength characteristics of the adhesive.
- The qualitative PVA glue should be white, homogeneous without lumps and inclusions, thick.
- The adhesive should have a characteristic smell of PVA.
- Woodworking and furniture manufacturing: all kinds of assembling, cleat, bonding of hard and soft woods, plywood, etc.
- Different construction activities, including linoleum, facing tile bonding.
- Textile industry: bonding of different materials (leather, foam and cloth products).
- It is recommended as an additive in chalk and cement mortars, fillers, water-based paints, etc.
PVAС adhesive advantages:
- it is suitable both for domestic and industrial usage;
- high concentration of basic substance;
- flexible, transparent and high-strength adhesive joints. Not go yellow!
- it has D2 water resistance class and can be used in wet areas;
- applicable in hot and cold presses;
- possible dilution with water to desired consistency before use;
- excellent adhesion to various materials;
- does not contain any fillers;
- contains preservative additives.
It is necessary to mix carefully before use. If necessary, possible dilution with water before use. An adhesive consumption depends on the application method and bonding materials.
It is necessary to prepare the surface cleaning it from dirt and dust. Apply a thin layer of adhesive on the bonding surface and withstand some time. Once connected to the other surface, press the bonding parts. After drying the bonding surfaces do not change its color.
- White viscous liquid, colorless adhesive film.
- Dry residue 51 %.
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, nonhazardous.
- Application temperature: from +15 to +35°С.
- Warranty shelf life – one year from production date.
- Storage: tightly closed at temperature from +5 to +30°С.
- Packing - sealable plastic buckets of 1, 3 and 5 kg.
- Industrial volumes– plastic buckets of 30 kg, 1 t container.
How to buy?
Experts of scientific and production enterprise “Lux-X” LLC provide comprehensive consulting, technology and information support. There is a free special delivery within the territory of Ukraine in case of industrial-scale volumes. If you have questions about prices and products assortment, please contact the hotline or via the feedback form.