New product! D-Limonene cleaner for equipment
Lux-X LLC is extending its range of cleaning agents for equipment and technical use. It offers its buyers the D-Limonene cleaner that has perfectly well demonstrated its fine qualities at major industrial enterprises.
D-Limonene is a colorless liquid with a citrus odor. It is a constituent of essential oils found in citrus plants. It dissolves fats well and therefore is an alternative to such solvents as alcohol and acetone. The cleaner contains terpene oil.
The new cleaner is intended for effective external cleaning and removal of solidified and gummed up residue of hot melt adhesives and deposits from the surfaces of bonded assemblies and equipment. It is used for cleaning the parts of nozzles, filters and spraying cones. The cleaner can be used for removing adhesive residue from metal, ceramic, glass, wooden and other surfaces.
D-Limonene cleaner dissolves a hot melt adhesive applied as a 100-200 µm layer in about 4-5 seconds!
D-Limonene should always be used in an undiluted cold condition. The cleaner can be sprayed or applied mechanically onto the surface to be cleaned. Wet the dirty surface and keep it so for some time for the cleaning agent to take effect, and then wipe the surface with a cloth. If required, repeat the operation.
The cleaning agent can be used to wet hard-to-access parts of a mechanism fouled with an adhesive or a deposit. The cleaner can be used repeatedly after its application by filtering it through a fine gauze.
Cleaning systems for application of a hot melt adhesive
- For best effectiveness, keep metal parts in the cleaner for some time.
- If nozzles are clogged, remove them and keep in the cleaner, and install spare clean nozzles instead of the removed ones.
- Scheduled cleaning of nozzles and other parts can be done along with the cleaning and washing of equipment for applying the hot melt adhesive, for instance, when shutting down the system for maintenance.
- If desired, nozzles can be removed and cleaned regularly, with spare nozzles being installed instead. This can be done every time when an excessive hot melt adhesive deposit accumulates on the nozzles.
- It is recommended to remove the filter cassettes regularly, once every 3-4 weeks, immerse them in the cleaner and replace with clean spare filters. After the removed filter has been cleaned, it can be used next time as a spare one.
These recommendations are given to ensure smooth operation of the system for hot melt adhesive application, and they should be observed together with all other recommended procedures.
Keep in a dry cool place in the original container with a tightly closed cap away from ignition sources and food products. The warranty storage term is 6 months from the packaging date.
Buy the equipment cleaner
To buy D-Limonene equipment cleaner from the importer in Ukraine – Lux-X LLC, click on the “Order” button or call by telephone +38 (057) 766 06 36. Our managers will contact you as soon as possible.